Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blog 3: Expanded Research Project


I still want to research fads in literature. My research question is more than likely going to be as followed: How has literature changed over time and what kinds of literature are the most popular in our current society?.

In order to satisfy the question I am going to have to interview several different people from different cultures. I think people with different backgrounds will really give me a different perspective on how things have changed and what they consider to be literature. I will interview people between the ages of 18-75. I will ask them what they like to read, what they have read, and what they consider to be literature. As I said in an earlier blog there are many different genres of lterature such as anime books, video games, nook books, and etc..

When I first begin my research project I am going to research the beginning of literature. We all know that there were folk tales and people that passed down stories because they could not read. That was a form of literature in the earlier ages.
I will have to research the different genres because I do not know all of them.

Since I am not allowed to interview children, I will ask what the people have read when they were younger and how they think things have changed since they were a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment